What Are We Looking For:
+ The candidate will support the team in day-to-day business operations. Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
– Analyzing large sets of data and identifying key opportunities for improvement
– Understanding operations processes and identifying root causes of problem areas
– Giving recommendations and executing process improvement projects through cross-team coordination
– Creating data reports and providing analytical support to Business leaders on a regular basis
+ Type of Roles:
1) Business and Operations
2) Analytics and Strategy
What We Offer You:
+ AXP offers an ideal environment to be successful … you are the CEO of your career
+ You will join as an Analyst (Band 28)
+ You will be assigned to a defined business process e.g. Strategy and Support
+ Your creativity, passion, ability to drive results and work with others will be tested
+ Only your skills and consistent performance will drive your future
+ Opportunities to consistently enhance your basket of skills – both functional and leadership
+ You will have a wide range of career options – Lateral; Vertical
+ The Global Servicing Network (GSN) consists of eight global groups, each focused on delivering extraordinary results for our customers, our company and our shareholders.
+ Capabilities, Engineering and Manufacturing
– Capabilities, Engineering and Manufacturing works to maximize the potential of our network today while building an optimized network of tomorrow. They develop and implement leading-edge capabilities, process refinement and integrated solutions to drive scale and efficiency for our service, credit and fraud operations.
+ Customer Fulfillment Network
– The Customer Fulfillment Network handles disputes, maintenance inquiries and account reconciliation tasks for Card Members, merchants and corporate clients. The group strives to consistently offer “quick and perfect” experiences to all American Express customers, while standardizing and creating scale.
+ Global Consumer and Commercial Engagement
– This group creates a world-class service experience by delivering Relationship Care to our customers – from Card Members to corporate program administrators to consumers who purchase our prepaid products. Our care professionals and partners treat every customer interaction as an opportunity to add meaningful value and deepen relationships.
+ Global Credit Network
– The Global Credit Network plays a vital role for our Card Members at pivotal moments during their relationship with American Express. New Accounts screens and approves Card Member applications; Global Consumer and Commercial Credit supports customers facing payment challenges; and Global Collections manages our first and third-party collections partners.
+ Global Fraud Protection Services
– Global Fraud Protection Services ensures American Express protects customers and stays ahead of fraudsters. The group handles all aspects of the fraud lifecycle, including prevention, detection and recoveries, while also managing global authorizations to keep our customers moving at the point of sale.
+ Global Merchant Servicing, AMEX Assurance and Personal Savings
– This group supports our merchant network as well as AMEX Assurance and Personal Savings customers. Global Merchant Servicing ensures our merchant partners around the world receive exceptional service. AMEX Assurance offers helpful insurance products to Card Members such as travel and buyer/retail protection. Personal Savings provides expert care to customers who have High Yield Savings or Certificate of Deposit accounts with us.
+ Global Servicing Learning Network
– The Global Servicing Learning Network manages the learning and development of our frontline employees and leaders, while also streamlining recruitment and selection to ensure we hire the best talent. Our Relationship Care Leadership Forum provides consulting services to help other companies achieve extraordinary levels of service.
+ Global Strategy and Support
– Global Strategy and Support enables GSN to operate at its best by delivering world-class servicing strategies, robust capacity and contact management, insightful analytics and rigorous compliance monitoring to help power our global network.
+ Results driven, Strategic thinker with a strong customer focus
+ Team player who is able to build strong relationships and influence decisions
+ Excellent communication and analytical skills
+ Innovative thinker who is willing and able to challenge conventional thinking
+ Self starter who is always looking for opportunities to add value without having to be prompted to do so
About Company: American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services. An engine of commerce, American Express provides innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions for individuals and businesses of all sizes. Most of all, we help our customers realize their dreams and aspirations through industry-leading benefits, access to unique experiences, business-building insights, and global customer care. We enable our customers to do and achieve more.
Fill In The Credentials To Continue
Once Registered You Can Login And Apply For All Job Vacancies