Job Description :
The Amazon device team designs & engineers high profile consumer electronics, including the best-selling Kindle family of products. We have also produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo. We provide customers a fully integrated service with instant access to over 27 million movies, TV shows, magazines, newspapers, books, songs, apps, and games.
The speech data services team is part of Amazon’s speech platform organization that provides speech recognition capabilities for a variety of Amazon products and searches, most visibly, the recently launched Amazon Echo product.
ADS IND operations is hiring a Workflow Analyst. This person is responsible for developing and implementing network staffing and workflow models for headcount planning. He/She will also be responsible to manage workflow operations, scheduling of associates, service level goals and routing of all tasks through in-house technology. He/She will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis. The ideal candidate will have good project management experience as well as exposure to a complex workflow scheduling process set.
· Support the delivery of service levels, and productivity targets for the site and marketplaces he/she is supporting.
· Responsible for the assignment of tasks to the operations by optimizing the usage of workforce.
· Manage the development of global standards (Average Handle time, NPT, Shrinkage, Attrition) for ADS planning ensuring that all changes successfully inter-operate with existing operational processes.
· Work with operational and support teams to effectively plan short term non-productive time
· Work closely with data associates and team leads to pro-actively identify issues and take appropriate actions to minimize impact
· Assist the development of Workforce Management & Scheduling system by partnering with in-house technology teams
· Running “what-if” scenarios for associate staffing and make proper use of statistical tools.
· Manage and drive change through effective use of clearly defined delivery plan, ensuring stakeholders receive regular updates.
· Lead and participate in global ADS projects and initiatives. He/She will own providing optimal solutions for upcoming initiatives.
· Proactively identify service improvement opportunities and ensure continuous improvement within Capacity Planning across strategic and tactical forecasting, advisor scheduling, metric reporting and real-time delivery.
· Candidates with superior analytical skills in any industry are encouraged to apply.
Basic Qualifications :
3+ years of Call Centre or similar experience related to a solid understanding of production environment metrics (such as Forecasting, AHT, Shrinkage, and FTE’s).
MS Excel and/or MS Access skills required
Ability to deep dive, conduct root cause analysis and implement corrective actions.
Flexible, people oriented and able to work in a team environment.
Experience exercising strong oral, written, listening and interpersonal skills
· Proven planning and time management skills with the ability to deal with multiple demands on time and deal with ambiguity.
· Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision making skills that foster developing creative solutions.
· Ability to develop presentations leveraging a proficiency in MS Office.
· Excellent customer focus and bias for action.
· Prior experience in data mining and analysis in any industry.
· Prior Workflow experience in a contact center in any environment.
· Experience with the Workforce Management tools.
· Ability to develop presentations and a proficiency in MS Office suite
About Company : Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers. Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting. During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries – all shipped from his Seattle-area garage.Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Fill In The Credentials To Continue
Once Registered You Can Login And Apply For All Job Vacancies