Role : Associate / Associate L1 (Network Admin – LSK)
Experience : Commerce Or Finance Related Graduate Fresher
Location : Chennai
Roles & Responsibilities :
– Understand the business/organizational expectations.
– Ensure all the business knowledge has been acquired before starting the Process.
– Floating the new clients into the BP2S books for GCC Business.
– Ensure all the requisite methodology is prepared to manage the Migrations and BAU Effectively.
– Ensure high level of communication network is established with all the stakeholders with in the business group
– Take ownership on the task and should be accountable for the task delivered or undelivered.
– Should work independently and must be solution driven.
– Ensure all the meetings are productive and controlled with-in the allotted time frame.
– Delivering the correct information & coordination with concerned departments like Network Management, Sub custodians, Relationship, Tax, BME, Securities & Nostri reconciliations.
– Prioritize the work and conduct investigations with due diligence on all the issues.
– Ensure all the exceptions are reviewed, researched, documented and resolved in consultation with the supervisor.
– Ensure high level of service has been delivered to the Spokes of BNP Paribas Group.
– Ensure that, deadlines are adhered and the exceptions are informed on pre-facto basis.
– Ensure all the KRI & KPI for each for the function/activity has been met.
– Ensure all the Check-lists and controls are in place to manage the account opening with no operational risk.
– Ensure all the activities are good to capture for Audit Train with 4 Eye functionality.
– Ensure all the Knowledge Transfer has been delivered efficiently within the teams.
– To be based in Chennai and prepared to travel as required.
– Must be prepared to work in any shift supporting Asia/Americas/European business hours.
Work Experience : Fresher
Knowledge and skills required :
Understands the desired outcomes of the Network Admin and is able to identify the key activities which add value or are necessary for control/risk management.
Thinks creatively about Network Admin and finds opportunities to challenge standardize and improve workflow to realize value, increase optionality and flexibility
Expertise in Using Banking Software’s & overall awareness of using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
Educational qualification : Graduation / Post Graduation with specialization in Commerce or Finance.
About Company : With strong roots anchored in Europe’s banking history dating back to 1848, BNP Paribas supports its clients and employees in today’s changing world and has positioned itself as a leading bank in the Eurozone and a prominent international banking institution. The Group serves nearly 32 million individual customers and 1 million professionals, entrepreneurs, small and medium-sized enterprises and large corporate clients in its retail-banking networks. With over 189,000 employees representing 150 nationalities across 75 countries, BNP Paribas is one of the world’s largest banks, ranking highly in both Retail Banking Services and Corporate and Institutional Banking. The Group has had a presence in India for over 150 years having established its first branch in Kolkata, in 1860. With this unparalleled experience of the Indian market, it is among the leading corporate banks in the country.
Fill In The Credentials To Continue
Once Registered You Can Login And Apply For All Job Vacancies