Job Description :
Application requirements – Please include the answers to the following questions in the resume. Resumes without answers will not be considered.
1) If you had to design a database that you would later search for anagrams of a given input word, how would you go about it?
2) If you had a set of floating point numbers that are the noisy observed multiples of a particular integer, how would you go about finding the largest integer that is possibly the integer used to generate the numbers?
3) What is your coolest app idea that brings significant value but not many in the world would be able to think about.
Other requirements –
Applicants should be ready to relocate to India, Bangalore. Should be ready to join before December 1st 2017.
– Bachelors, Masters degree in Electronics/Computer Science or related domains. People with Electronics background preferred. Experience : 0-2 years.
– The person has to be self-driven, willing to interact with a variety of engineers, architect and engineer robust automation work flows. Ability to architect large software projects is a must. Should be proficient in the fields of algorithms’ optimization, numerical analysis and database management. Ability to think in terms of OOPs and experience in architecting complicated software is an added bonus.
• Proficient at C/C++, Preferably Python.
Work Profile –
• Responsible for automation of test and characterization setups.
• Establishing the work flow in the lab
• Interfacing instruments, custom boards to the PC
• Build platforms for data capture/management and numerical analysis
• Responsible for automation of design flows
• Work with engineers across the board from design engineer to layout engineer to characterization engineer and build holistic automated work flows
• Automate analog IC design, layout
Job Opening Type : Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level : Bachelor’s Level Degree
Minimum Years of Experience : 0
Regular / Temporary : Regular
Full-time / Part-time : Full-Time
Country : India
Job Location(s) : India-Bangalore
Virtual / Telecommute : No
Equal Opportunity Employer
About Company : Texas Instruments (TI) is a global analog and digital semiconductor IC design and manufacturing company. In addition to analog technologies, digital signal processing (DSP) and microcontroller (MCU) semiconductors, TI designs and manufactures semiconductor solutions for analog and digital embedded, application processing, and Education Technology.
Fill In The Credentials To Continue
Once Registered You Can Login And Apply For All Job Vacancies