– BE / B.Tech / MCA students across all branches who have graduated in academic year 2017
– Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6.7 and above at the time of recruitment process –
– Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above at the time of recruitment process – nonMaharashtra
– No active backlog at the time of application to Accenture
– Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
Delhi and Hyderabad: test:- 9th feb, Interview:- 10th feb
Bangalore: test:- 10th feb, Interview:- 11th feb
Chennai, Pune and Kolkata test:- 17th feb, Interview:- 18th feb
Last date of registration: Feb 05, 2018.
Step 1: Register at this link.
Step 2: Online test
Step 3: Candidate clearing Online test will be invited for the interviews.
About Company: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Fill In The Credentials To Continue
Once Registered You Can Login And Apply For All Job Vacancies