Job Description :
We are seeking young, enthusiastic professionals with a mind for out-of-the-box solutions to join our top-notch sales
Key Responsibilities :
1.Prospect potential new clients and turn them into long-term clients
2.Travel to various locations within the country for the purpose of obtaining business
3. Cold-calling within a specified market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
4. Identify potential clients and decision-makers and build relationships with them
5. Plan approaches and pitches. Work with the team to develop proposals that address clients’ needs, concerns, and objectives
6. Participate in pricing the solution/service
7. Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to bring about a positive conclusion
8. Use a variety of marketing styles to persuade or negotiate
Skills & Qualifications :
1.The required qualification is a Bachelor’s degree in any stream. A post-graduate degree would be a plus
2. The necessary skills include good networking, persuasive conversationalist, ease with public speaking, strong research ability, motivation for sales, prospecting skills, identification of customer needs and challenges, meeting sales goals, professionalism and knowledge of Microsoft Office
Desired Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Expected Date of Joining : Immediate to 1 month
Business Development, Sales, Customer Acquisition, Cold Calling, Client Relationship Management, Generating Leads, Inbound and Outbound Sales, convincing skills
About Company : Welcome To The Local Way To Stay!
GuestHouser is a platform that promotes a deeper and more genuine aspect of travel by connecting travellers with local owners of accommodations, thereby delivering extraordinary travel experiences.
Disrupting the travel industry by providing travellers with access to a variety of unique homes that range from a lavish penthouse in Manhattan, to a stunning private Portuguese villa in Goa, a tree house nestled in the tea estates of Munnar, or a quaint wooden cottage in the Himalayas, GuestHouser has a wide range of quality listings to quench that wanderlust in you.
What’s more, we have a cool hosting policy too, so if you have a second home or cool space you want to make some money out of, you can list it with us! Once you have listed your property, we’ll verify you and you can receive and approve requests from a variety of travellers in search of a unique accommodation experience!
Fill In The Credentials To Continue
Once Registered You Can Login And Apply For All Job Vacancies