Job Role : Entry-Level Software Developer – Crawling & Bots
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : Not Disclosed By The Recruiter
Location : Gurgaon
Job Description :
As a Software Developer on the Crawling & Bot team, you will be responsible for helping to grow and maintain a library of thousands of web-crawling bots. On a daily basis, you will come up with creative solutions to complex problems and learn new skills to complement your existing abilities.
Join a community of developers at a company that supports employees with flexible hours, health and dental coverage, and a commitment to work-life balance.
Skills & Requirements :
+ A degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent professional experience
+ An eagerness to learn new things and improve upon existing skills, abilities, and practices
+ A passion for writing clear, concise, and comprehensible code
+ Proficiency in oral and written communication
+ Ability to collaborate in a team environment
Knowledge of the following is a plus :
+ Programming experience in either Python or C# (especially with exposure to web crawling libraries, such as Scrapy or Beautiful Soup)
+ Experience with MongoDB or PostgreSQL
+ We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Company : Market Track is the leading provider of advertising, promotion, and eCommerce intelligence solutions, offering the most comprehensive coverage of key media channels available. As a research-based thought leader whose reputation for client focus is recognized industry-wide, our business model is founded on strong client engagement backed by comprehensive competitive insights driven by data.
Today, more than 2,100 brands, retailers, manufacturers, and agencies rely on Market Track for timely market intelligence that:
• Improves decisions, resulting in better business performance
• Covers media sources for every key advertising channel influencing the shopper
• Monitors and identifies opportunities in the eCommerce landscape
• Provides data structure and tools that integrate multiple data sources
• Utilizes high-performance account teams focused on your unique business challenges
• Market intelligence and insight into competitive advertising, promotions, and eCommerce pricing and brand protection forms the core of our business. Solving business issues with insight derived from competitive monitoring and analytics, Market Track supports clients to optimize their engagement with consumers throughout their purchase cycle. From planning to pricing and post-event analysis, we help companies swiftly resolve their top business issues and meet their goals.
Fill In The Credentials To Continue
Once Registered You Can Login And Apply For All Job Vacancies