Job Description : You will be part of SPNSA group (ASR9K, NCS6K, NCS55K platforms) team that champions new methodologies and creates and tests scalable software solutions that interact with widely deployed Internet products, thereby touching an endless number of users worldwide. Be part of the Cisco organization that is driving the evolution and expansion into new technology areas and market segments. You will be working on hardware and software that will run the Internet for foreseeable future.
Candidate Profile : Be part of a strong, talented team of engineers involved in developing enterprise network products and solutions that define tomorrow’s network!Work as part of multi-geo team delivering customer centric solutions platform testing for Cisco router products that operate in network access/edge
• Work involves developing test cases, automated scripts, manual testing and attending to reproduce customer found defects on existing as well as newer products/features
• Able to execute the tasks based on timelines and be able to adapt to changing priorities based on release and product requirements
• Work with cross-geographic teams to interact, share and schedule
• Very strong and engineering level expertise on network technologies, network applications
• Excellent knowledge of Python or any other scripting language
• Strong troubleshooting skills, collaborative working background
• Experience in using various test tools, traffic generators
• Understanding of software development life cycle, strong culture of quality
• Ability to build complex networks, understand use cases and execute them to perfection
• Troubleshooting network and software issues in scaled, complex network setup
About Company : Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections–whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible–providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time.Cisco was founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University. Since the company’s inception, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies. Today, with more than 71,000 employees worldwide, this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in the company’s core development areas of routing and switching, as well as in advanced technologies such as home networking, IP telephony, optical networking, security, storage area networking, and wireless technology. In addition to its products, Cisco provides a broad range of service offerings, including technical support and advanced services.Cisco sells its products and services, both directly through its own sales force as well as through its channel partners, to large enterprises, commercial businesses, service providers, and consumers.
Fill In The Credentials To Continue
Once Registered You Can Login And Apply For All Job Vacancies