Key skills required for the job are : Networking Admin (Mandatory)
* As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
* Handle first-level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
* Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required. Log file monitoring for errors.
* Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
* Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement
Minimum Work Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Minimum Experience Required : Freshers
Mandatory Skills : Networking Admin Monitoring and TT Tools, Technical Support, Networking Admin, Infra Monitoring and Basic Administration
Language Skills : English Language
About Company : Wipro Ltd. (NYSE:WIT) is a leading Information Technology, Consulting and Business Process Services company that delivers solutions to enable its clients do business better.Wipro delivers winning business outcomes through its deep industry experience and a 360 degree
view of “Business through Technology” – helping clients create successful and adaptive businesses.A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a practitioner’s approach to delivering innovation, and an organization wide commitment to sustainability,Wipro has a workforce of over 140,000, serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. For more information, please visit www.wipro.com
Fill In The Credentials To Continue
Once Registered You Can Login And Apply For All Job Vacancies