Role : Network Engineer – Fault Repair(47662) Chennai (LOC1009) – Posted 31/Jul/2017
Job Description :
Responsible for 100% customer Service and maintenance of network element on field in the designated area
Role Description :
1. Assume overall responsibility for ensuring 99.99% Customer Uptime
2. Ensure that BONU?s and BONT?s (Switches) in the network are maintained as per norms
3. Ensure support for timely connectivity for all the cross functional teams
4. Maintain the network database and submit the required report to the reporting manager on regular intervals
5. Attend customer complaints on field and give quality resolution within the TAT
6. Provide timely resolution of technical complaints through analysis/ trouble shooting
7. Monitor NMS through SMS/ mails and take appropriate action based on the events
8. Analyze repeat complaints and ensure implementation of corrective measures through escalations if required
9. Avoid Churn of customers through better service within the SLA or Commitment
10. Responsible for process adherence
11. Provide structured feedback to management to provide permanent solutions to improve service level
Key Result Areas :
This position plays a critical role in driving operational efficiency through management of material and time consumption, quality adherence and brining in areas of improvement for process betterment in the organization
1. Graduate/Diploma holder in any discipline
2. Hardware & Networking, MCSE and CCNA preferred
Work Experience :
1. 0-1 years of work experience
2. Hands on experience in Trouble shooting of Networking and Hardware
Mandatory Skills :
Hands on experience in Trouble shooting of Networking and Hardware
Experience : 0 to 1 Years
Location : Chennai (LOC1009)
Open Positions : 1
About Company : ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-home entertainment, education, and interactive services provider in India, back in 2000.
Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. The leadership team of ACT comprises 35+ professionals hailing from diverse industries like FMCG, Apparel, Entertainment, Information & Technology, Telecom, and Retail.
Our founder, Mr. Sunder Raju, is well respected in the Indian business fraternity and our senior management consists of 30+ professionals from diverse industries like FMCG, Entertainment, Information & Technology, Telecom, and Retail.
We are backed by True North (Formerly known as India Value Fund Advisors), a premier private equity investment fund and TA associates, a Global Growth private equity firm with over $17 billion of invested capital. In the past, True North has supported many successful ventures like Biocon, Radio City, HDFC Bank, Meru, Mahindra Hinoday, and TTK Healthcare, among others. TA’s investments in India include several successful companies like Billdesk, Dr Lal’s Pathlabs, Fractal Analytics, Micromax, Rategain and Tega Ind.
Fill In The Credentials To Continue
Once Registered You Can Login And Apply For All Job Vacancies