Headquarters : 4701 Patrick Henry Drive, Bldg 16 Santa Clara, California 95054 United States
Company Size : 51-200 employees
Database management tools, Data visualization components, Server monitoring tools, MySQL Monitoring, MySQL GUI Tools, MySQL Performance Optimization
Position : Software Engineer 
Job location : Bangalore
Event date : 15 Oct 2017
Last date to apply : 12 Oct 2017
Salary offered : ₹ 7,00,000
Experience required : Fresher
2017 batch BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech/MS (CS/IT/IS)
Good pH score and academic record
Job Description – Software Engineer :
You will be part of the team behind MONyog and SQLyog – used by 25k customers across 120 countries. The team is proud of this fact because it really is difficult to create something that customers will gladly want to pay for. If you want to write code that will get used by thousands of customers, and you meet the following requirements, lets talk!
– Great programming fundamentals
– Expert in C/C++
– Experience with RDBMS systems
– Ability to communicate directly with users when needed, especially when explaining technical details
– Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, sorting and search algorithms, compiler and parser development.
– Knowledge of Linux, contribution to open source projects (proven track record at Stack Overflow, GitHub etc) will have an edge over others.
– A passion for technology, no matter what type – web, mobile, front end UI, SaaS apps etc.
What you will be responsible for :
– You will translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
– You will be responsible for building and maintaining high-performance, reusable, and reliable code
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
– Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
About Company : Webyog creates innovative data management tools for thousands of customers across 100+ countries, ranging from enterprises, small businesses and developers to smartly manage, monitor and optimize their databases. Webyog products are loved and trusted by more than 2.5 million users worldwide. Over 30,000 Companies use Webyog’s tools to monitor and manage their MySQL, MariaDB & Percona Servers.
Webyog’s most popular products (SQLyog and MONyog) are used by developers and DBAs to manage and monitor their MySQL servers. Webyog’s new product SeaLion – Linux server monitoring tool already has the community talking.
Located in Bangalore, India and Santa Clara, US.
Fill In The Credentials To Continue
Once Registered You Can Login And Apply For All Job Vacancies