Job description :
You are definitely the one person we are looking for if you are a budding technical professional and passionate about working on information security.
Here is an opportunity to work in a role where you will be you part of our IT Services group which provides enterprise level IT infrastructure support.
Basic criterion required for application :
* Fresh technical graduate with 15 years of formal education.
* Nice to have knowledge of information security, Networking and Hardware technologies.
* Technical Certifications like MCSE, CCNA, CEH, Security+ will be treated as added advantage.
Shift : Open to work in rotational shifts. Morning Shift: 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM – Afternoon Shift: 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM – Night Shift: 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
How does it go….!
You will be joining us as Technical Trainee and required training will be provided on Information security.
Post which you will work on :
* Ticket Handling: Timely monitoring and routing of tickets/requests to the right queue via ITSM ticketing tool. Ensure that all incidents are handled effectively in line with department’s SLA.
* Security Device Administration: Maintenance, upgrades, administration and documentation of Security Tools such as IDS/IPS, Anti-virus system, SIEM, etc. within the Organization and perform regular housekeeping tasks on all major tools.
* Documentation and procedures: Working with Senior Security Engineers to review and write as necessary, documentation for operational, system and user procedures and guidelines on all major supported Organization systems.
We expect you to have :
* Basic Knowledge/Understanding of Anti-virus systems, IDS, Firewall, SIEM
* Basic Knowledge of Windows OS & Networking Fundamentals
* Knowledge of OSI Model.
Note : This job description is intended as a general guide whilst the scope of the duties and responsibilities may change or vary with any future directional change in the information function of the Department. The position will be reviewed and may be extended depending upon the applicant’s abilities.
Seniority Level : Entry level
Industry : Computer Software Financial Services Information Technology and Services
Employment Type : Full-time
Job Functions : Information Technology
About Company : First American (India) is a Global In-house Center (GIC) of the First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) family of companies. First American Financial Corporation provides comprehensive title insurance, closing/settlement, property data, and technology solutions.
First American (India) creates quality solutions for its customers, crafted by combining software, back office and knowledge processing operations to enable First American’s business requirements.
Our priorities are our employees, customers and shareholders – in that order. Here are some of the reasons that people chose to be a part of the First American family.
Fill In The Credentials To Continue
Once Registered You Can Login And Apply For All Job Vacancies