Company Url : https://www.pivotchain.com/
Your partner in the journey from tradition to transformation, we build Data science & Analytics solutions for governments & enterprises
We are looking for young data scientists.
- Analyze raw data: assessing quality, cleansing, structuring for downstream processing.
- Design accurate and scalable prediction algorithms.
- Collaborate with engineering team to bring analytical prototypes to production
- Generate actionable insights for business improvements.
- Ability to test hypotheses from raw data sets, draw meaningful conclusions, and effectively communicate results verbally, in writing, and through effective visualization.
- You have a BS/MS degree in Computer science, Maths/Statistics.
- You are good at Linear algebra, statistics & Probability skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- You understand machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, CART, CHAID etc.
- You understand feature selection, model performance metrics, building and optimizing machine learning models.
- Past experience with Deep Learning/NLP would be an advantage.
- You can code comfortably in R & Python (NumPy, xgboost).
- You are experienced with data stores such as Mysql, MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, Hive.
- You are good at doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
- You are good at creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant performance tracking.
- Experience in data visualization tools, such as Tableau, D3.js, GGplot, etc would be an advantage.
- You take pride in your knowledge of design patterns, algorithms and data structures.
Salary: 2-4 lacs (negotiable)
Contact No.: 9503596860
Mail Id : email@example.com