Detailed Eligibility :
– Progress toward B.E./B.Tech. degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field
– Proficiency in Python, C or C+
– Working knowledge of the Linux operating system
– Strong basic knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and debugging
– Basic understanding of electronic design at gate level and/or transistor level
– Ability to learn quickly, understand complex systems and to work closely with others
– Ability to complete high-quality work on time
Job Description :
– Learn the team’s software development processes.
– Diagnose and fix code problems.
– Deliver code and scripts that meet requirements on schedule. Ensure that code is efficient, scalable, maintainable, extensible, robust and easy to understand.
– Create unit, regression and/or system-level tests to thoroughly validate new features or changes.
– Communicate clearly and work closely with manager, technical leads and other engineers to refine solutions and to describe changes that may affect others.
– Learn and follow best practices in software engineering.
Knowledge in the following areas are a plus :
– Commercial software development, including build and test automation
– Development, debugging and optimization of systems using distributed processing
– Parasitic extraction for advanced semiconductor nodes
– Transistor-level simulation or analysis
– Gate level or RTL power analysis and/or optimization
– IC physical design
About Company : If you’ve ever seen a rocket launch, flown on an airplane, driven a car, used a computer, touched a mobile device, crossed a bridge, or put on wearable technology, chances are you’ve used a product where ANSYS software played a critical role in its creation. ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation. We help the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, we help them solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Join our nearly 3000 professionals in more than 75 strategic locations around the world in making a difference in the world of engineering simulation and product development. Visit www.ansys.com for more information.
Fill In The Credentials To Continue
Once Registered You Can Login And Apply For All Job Vacancies