Job Details :
+ No. of Job opening: 10
+ Other Benefits:
– Lunch and Breakfast
– Pick up and Drop facility
– Medical benefits
+ Functional Area: IT
+ Industry Type: IT-Software/Software Services
+ Keywords: Manual Testing, selenium, Test analyst, quality analyst, software tester, software trainee
+ Education: BE/ Btech – CS, Information Science and Technologies, MCA
+ Location: Gurgaon
+ Under Graduate Qualification: BE / B.Tech (Computer Science)
+ Minimum Marks 50% Graduation after 2015 No Backlogs Accepted
Job Description :
Appster is looking for a highly enthusiastic individuals for the role of software trainee who are passionate about building mobile products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work within a cross-functional team to develop, validate and roll-out products that deliver each customer’s vision and strategy.
– Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
– Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
– Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
– Design, develop and execute automation scripts using Xcode Test tools (for Apple iOS) and open source tools (for Android).
– Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
– Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
– Work closely with other developers and cross-functional teams to deliver products within the planned timeframes.
– Quality – Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail at all times; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Candidate Specifications :
– BE/ Btech Graduates -CS, Information Science and Technologies
– Selenium Certification is good to have.
– Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
– Excellent aptitude and analytical skills.
– Strong problem solving skills and willingness to assist the cross-functional team in whatever tasks need completing (e.g. helping with testing, assisting the Project Manager / Scrum Master with removing impediments.
– Skilled at working effectively within cross functional teams
– Basic level knowledge of XML and RDBMS concepts. Experience in Agile development methodologies preferable.
*Note : Candidate should have a UG qualification
About Company : Appster is the fastest growing mobile development firm in Australia.. with offices in Melbourne, USA and India.
Founded in 2011, Appster services Clients with a growing international team of over 370 professionals. We are experiencing strong year-on-year growth. Appster’s products and services help start-ups accelerate their business ambitions.We are extremely dedicated, very passionate about this industry and we LOVE what we do. If you are passionate about your work, would like to be a part of a company that will take care of all your technical cravings and allows you to work on the best of IT tools, then we would like to meet you !
Fill In The Credentials To Continue
Once Registered You Can Login And Apply For All Job Vacancies