Career Level : Non-Manager – Entry-Level (0+ years exp)
Visa Sponsorship Available : No
Removal Date : 06/11/2017
Job Description :
– Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.4 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We also know that it’s our people who make us a great company. So we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Want to make a difference and be challenged every day? Join us at Maxim Integrated. With analog integration, the possibilities are endless.
– Create transistor level designs at block level and verify through simulations.
– Review layouts of designed blocks, run LPE simulations
– Prepare block level design documentation and show case simulation results
– Support project lead in design evaluation of the part in the lab.
Minimum Qualifications :
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical/ Electronic engineering with analog IC Design course work / Mixed signal design course work as a credit.
– Solid knowledge of mixed-signal IC Design fundamentals.
– Good to excellent knowledge of basic analog circuit topologies and layout. Creative thinking in complex environment.
– Knowledge of most popular design tools for circuit simulation
– Good knowledge of technological processes, particularly sub-micron-analog power BiCMOS.
About Company : At Maxim, we invent highly integrated solutions that make technology seamless. We channel our collective expertise to stretch the limits of technology, understand your needs, and help you get to market faster.
Fill In The Credentials To Continue
Once Registered You Can Login And Apply For All Job Vacancies