(Only for 2015 & 2016 Passed out Batches)
– B.E / B.TECH , M.E / M.TECH & MCA
– (Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology / Information Science Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Science and information Security, Computer Technology, Computer Technology and Application, Computer Applications in Industrial Drives, Data engineering, Information Security, Software Systems, Web Technology)
– 65% in UG & PG
– 60% in X, XII
Date And Time : 23 to 25 January 2017 8.30 am
Selection Process :
1. WRITTEN TEST
2. GROUP DISCUSSION
3. TECHNICAL INTERVIEW
4. HR INTERVIEW
Designation : Associate Software Engineer
Skills Environment :
– Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and department requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
Working Traits :
– Flexibility Willingness to work across technologies and job locations, based on business need of the hour.
College Address And Venue :
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Procedure For Participation In Recruitment Drive :
1. No Registration fee.
2. Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 15.01.2017.
3. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail.
4. The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 23.01.2017 at 8.30 am
About Company : IBM India Private Limited is the Indian subsidiary of IBM.It has facilities in Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Gurgaon, Noida, Chandigarh, Indore, Bhubaneshwar, Coimbatore, Visakhapatnam and Hyderabad.Between 2003 and 2007, IBM’s head count in India has grown by almost 800%, from 9,000 in 2003 to nearly 74,000 in 2007.Since 2006, IBM has been the multinational with the largest number of employees in India.IBM is very secretive about the geographic distribution of its employees. By most estimates, it has close to a third of its 430,000 employees (~ 150,000) in India, and it likely has more employees there than in the US.
Fill In The Credentials To Continue
Once Registered You Can Login And Apply For All Job Vacancies