Position Overview :
– We are looking for 2 advanced students for 6 month internship starting in summer.
– We are a financial organization delivering daily 100’000 very specific products (Indexes) which are sensitive to very large set of financial data, specific conditional rules and could have path dependent idiosyncratic behaviors.
– We want to improve our output monitoring capabilities by developing machine learning techniques to detect errors / abnormal behaviors prior to client distribution in our current production environment.
– Define a set of diagnostic models / machine learning technics to be developed and tested to improve our current output monitoring capabilities
– Develop and test a subset of these models / machine learning technics blending supervised and non-supervised approaches
– Build a business case to develop further these prototypes to roll them out in production
– Contribute to further enhance the product quality of the world’s leading Index provider
– Interact with senior managers within the organization (e.g., Research, IT, content experts)
– Operate in a multinational and multicultural environment.
Desired Experience And Qualification :
– Strong computer science back-ground and data crunching experience
– Artificial Intelligence courses (Boi Faltings classes) a requirement
– Experience with Matlab, R or Python a plus
– Financial Engineering knowledge a plus
– Should be creative and innovative
Note : Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies : MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
About Company : For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
Fill In The Credentials To Continue
Once Registered You Can Login And Apply For All Job Vacancies