Intel Hiring Any Batch Fresher Graduate / Post Graduate Fresher As Graphics Hardware Engineer At Bangalore
Posted On 12-10-2016 At 11:30 AM
Tarun Jain ( Admin )
REF ID : 10403
In this position, you will be part of the FulSim Development team under the VPG Hardware Engineering group which is responsible for the development of Graphics Functional Simulator which is used as reference model for validation of the Intel graphics core. In this position, you will be responsible for participating in activities related to development of FulSim Functional model and Test content. You responsibilities will include but not limited to :
– Developing functional/performance model of the graphics hardware in C++ or System C.
– Developing test plans, test writing and validating the reference models and delivering pre-silicon validation content.
– Working with the validation, integration and driver teams for debugs and fixes.
– Working with Architecture/ Microarchitecture teams for implementing and analyzing algorithms in the software model.
You must possess a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 0-8 years of experience in related areas.
Additional qualifications include :
– Strong programming experience in C/C++ or System C and familiar with scripting languages.
– Graphics architecture and/ or modelling experience is preferred.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to multitask.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to work in dynamic and team oriented environment.
– Familiarity with ASIC design flow, validation concepts, coverage, etc. is desirable.
Job Category : Engineering
Primary Location : India-India, Bangalore
Full/Part Time : Full Time
Job Type : Intel Contract Employee
Regular/Temporary : Temporary
Apply Before : Ongoing
Business Group : The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.
Posting Statement : N/A
Fill In The Credentials To Continue
Once Registered You Can Login And Apply For All Job Vacancies